By S. Corby,P. Burgess
Read or Download Adjudicating Employment Rights: A Cross-National Approach PDF
Similar labour & industrial relations books
Bookman takes an in depth examine the objectives and motivations of high-income middle-aged girls who are looking to input the hard work strength after having spent such a lot in their grownup lives tending their houses, elevating kids, and volunteering in the neighborhood. The e-book examines the availability in their exertions, their incentives, their motivations, and the fears they face as they review their destiny techniques.
Chile was once the 1st significant Latin American state to hold out an entire neoliberal transformation. Its policies—encouraging overseas funding, privatizing public zone businesses and providers, reducing alternate boundaries, lowering the scale of the country, and embracing the industry as a regulator of either the economic climate and society—produced an financial increase that a few have hailed as a “miracle” to be emulated by means of different Latin American nations.
Adjudicating Employment Rights compares and analyses associations for resolving employment rights disputes in ten international locations. as well as particular person chapters, the examine deals a theoretical standpoint and an evaluate of nationwide associations opposed to key yardsticks.
Hundreds of thousands of employees, from the Philippines to the Caribbean, played the paintings of the USA empire. Forging a world economic climate connecting the tropics to the economic middle, staff harvested sugar, wiped clean resort rooms, supplied sexual favors, and crammed army ranks. putting operating women and men on the heart of the lengthy heritage of the U.
- Labour Law and Industrial Relations in Germany, Fourth Revised Edition
- From Slavery to the Cooperative Commonwealth: Labor and Republican Liberty in the Nineteenth Century
- Sweet Tyranny: Migrant Labor, Industrial Agriculture, and Imperial Politics (Working Class in American History)
- Capitalism and the Political Economy of Work Time (Routledge Frontiers of Political Economy)
- A Global Union for Global Workers: Collective Bargaining and Regulatory Politics in Maritime Shipping (Studies in International Relations)
Additional info for Adjudicating Employment Rights: A Cross-National Approach